For us at The News Organisation, privacy is of utmost importance to us as you visit our website. We would like to inform you regarding how your personal information will be used.
It would be implied that you have given us the permission and right to use your personal information in accordance with the policy below upon its receipt.
Purpose of collecting your Information & Data
The existence of The News Organisation is premised on the fact that we provide you online real-time information on news updates around politics,Global news, Business News, job updates, Nightlife Stories, Entertainment & Lifestyle.
These objectives will be difficult to attain if we do not collect your personal information, which helps us to:
1. Create products and services that will meet your needs.
2. Personalize your experience.
3. Send targeted ads and manage feedbacks effectively.
4. Research and create innovative ideas based on the demographics of our site users.
5. Send news, updates and inquires directly to your email.
Sharing your personal information
The News Organisation (www.news.org.ng) may only share your information under these circumstances:
1. When your consent has been secured.
2. When sharing is necessary to protect us.
3. To comply with the law.
4. To consolidate our information in the event of merger with or acquisition by another business entity.
Under no circumstances will we sell your information to a third party. However, our contractors may have access to your information, only to perform services for us.
Who is responsible for your personal information collected on this site?
Security of your personal data
We have developed and implemented technological policies that protects against accidental or targeted access to your personal information.
Personal information submitted on third party websites
You may be referred to www.news.org.ng from another website or vice versa. We recommend that you check the policies applicable to each third party websites, as we will not be responsible for their practices.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Cookies are small data files sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you browse. They allow websites to remember you when you visit again at a later time e.g remembering your username.
Changes to this policy